- Workman’s Compensation
- No Fault
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Choice/Excellus
- Community Blue
- Independent Health
- United Health Care
- Preferred Care
- Family Health/Child Health Plus
- The Empire Plan
- Others also accepted
- Back and Neck Pain
- Spinal Conditions including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc & joint disease, & disc herniations
- Rotator cuff impingement & tendonitis
- Repetitive stress injuries such as elbow tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and plantar fascitis
- Sports injuries including ACL & meniscus tears, muscle strains & ligament sprains
- Work injuries & Auto injuries
- Postsurgical rehabilitation for total joint replacement, rotator cuff, ACL and spinal surgery.
- Vestibular and Balance Disorders
Fax (585) 798-0439
Welcome to Park Avenue Physical Therapy
Voted Best of the Best for Physical Therapy
by the Medina Journal Register 2010, 2011, &2012
The husband-and-wife physical therapy team of Drs. Anthony J. Diaz and Nadia A. Nava-Diaz offers more than just effective physical therapy techniques. Their personalized, involved approach to patient care gives you the support you need to heal, in a friendly, supportive and comforting environment. This level of care achieves the results doctors’ trust and patients rely on.
With their doctorate degrees in physical therapy and commitment to ongoing education courses, Anthony and Nadia are qualified to address the wide-ranging conditions that cause physical impairment or pain.
Anthony and Nadia are both manually trained therapists that use a variety of hand on techniques to accelerate your rehabilitation. These techniques include joint and soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release and cross friction massage along with therapeutic exercises and modalities. They are well known for their successful treatment methods and friendly, customized, one-on-one care.
For your convenience Park Avenue Physical Therapy offers same-day, early morning and lunchtime appointments. Evening hours are also available by appointment. Most insurance coverage is accepted and they will file your insurance paperwork for you. You will find free, convenient parking, including spaces that are handicapped-accessible.